100% Synthetic Ester based motorcycle lubricant for high performance bikes, sports bikes, street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial fitted with 4-stroke engines, integrated or non-integrated gearbox, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2 or Euro 3 emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems: catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe. Meets HARLEY DAVIDSON specifications.
High performance bikes, sports bikes, street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial…fitted with 4 stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2 or Euro 3 emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems : catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe… Grade 50 at hot temperature especially suitable for big bore engines thumpers, twins… Other uses: street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATV’s, UTV’s…
- Ester Technology : – Low traction coefficient Ester to minimize engine internal friction losses and improve performance. – Synergy of Ester with anti-wear additives and improved shear resistance for improved gear protection and life time.
- 100% Synthetic lubricant for improved oil film resistance at high temperatures and high revs.
- Optimized Phosphorus and Sulphur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters.
- The innovative anti-wear additives package provides outstanding gearbox protection.
- FZG Gear Test results: Pass FLS>14. The FZG (Forschungsstelle für Zahnrader und Getriebebau) Test, evaluates fluid lubricating and wear protection properties at the interface of a loaded set of gears.
- Lubricants are then graded based on their “Failure Load Stage” or FLS rating from FLS 1 (very poor result) up to FLS 14 (outstanding result).
- Comfort JASO has created its own 4-stroke motorcycle standard -JASO T903- which has three grades MA, MA1 and MA2. JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration and Constant speed.
Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use. Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
There are no reviews yet.