100% Fully Synthetic 4-Stroke lubricant – Ester Technology – Meets bike manufacturer specifications. Excellent shear resistance protecting engine and gearbox. Smooth shifting. Meets JASO MA2 specifications for optimal wet clutch performance. Suitable for catalytic converters.
High performance bikes, sports bikes, street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial…fitted with 4 stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2, 3, 4 or 5 emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems: catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe… Suitable for specific SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI engines requiring SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade oil.
Other uses: street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATV’s, UTV’s…
- Ester Technology: – Low traction coefficient Ester to minimize engine internal friction losses and improve performance – Synergy of Ester with anti-wear additives and improved shear resistance for improved gear protection and life time.
- 100% Fully Synthetic lubricant for improved oil film resistance at high temperatures and high revs.
- Optimized Phosphorus and Sulfur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters.
- The innovative anti-wear additives package provides outstanding gearbox protection.
- FZG Gear Test results: Pass FLS>14. The FZG (Forschungsstelle für Zahnrader und Getriebebau) Test, evaluates fluid lubricating and wear protection properties at the interface of a loaded set of gears
- . Lubricants are then graded based on their “Failure Load Stage” or FLS rating from FLS 1 (very poor result) up to FLS 14 (outstanding result).
- JASO has created its own 4-stroke motorcycle standard -JASO T903- which has three grades MA, MA1 and MA2. JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration and Constant Speed.
Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use. Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.