Technosynthese® 4-Stroke lubricant – Ester technology – Improved shear resistance. Smooth shifting.Meets JASO MA2 specifications for optimal wet clutch performance. Suitable for catalytic converters.
Street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial…fitted with 4 Stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2, 3, 4 or 5 emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems: catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe… Suitable for specific SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI engines requiring SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade oil.
Other uses: street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATV’s, UTV’s…
- Protection Synthetic lubricant Technosynthese® reinforced by Ester base stock to warranty anti-wear properties and improve gear protection and life time.
- Improved oil film resistance at high temperatures for engine durability.
- Optimized Phosphorus and Sulfur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters.
- The innovative anti wear additives package provides excellent gearbox protection.
- FZG Gear Test results: Pass FLS 14. The FZG (Forschungsstelle für Zahnrader und Getriebebau) Test, evaluates fluid lubricating and wear protection properties at the interface of a loaded set of gears.
- JASO has created its own 4-stroke motorcycle standard -JASO T903- which has three grades MA, MA1 and MA2. JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration and Constant Speed.
Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.