Hi-Power SAE [Metal Can]15W-40 API CI4/SL is state of the art technology formulation specially designed to meet the requirements of Euro 4 and Euro 5 complaint heavy duty diesel engines, Its higher viscosity index helps to provide better protection during start up as oil is able to reach all parts at shortest time possible . It provides high durability of protection and oil life which offers additional benefits to operators of vehicle fitted with exhaust particulate filters. Higher base number of the products neutralizes acidic materials created during fuel combustion resulting is better protection from corrosion & reduction in sludge formation.
- Exceeds latest industry & OEM standards (API CI-4/SL).
- New formulations for improved protection exceed performance for ACEA E9-08 & E-07 (Higher than E7-04, E5-02, and E3-96.
- Exceed Caterpillar ECF-3(Higher than ECF-02 & 1a), ECF-02 &ECF- 1a.
- Exceed Cummins CES 20081(advance version as compared to 20078,20077,20076 &20072)
- Exceed Volvo VDS -4(Which is higher than VDS-3 & VDS-2)
- Exceed Mercedes –Benz 228-31.
- Exceed MAN M 3275 (UP graded from MAN 271.
- Exceed RVI RDL -3.
- Exceed Detroit Diesel 93k.2.18 & 93k2.15.
- Reduces contamination by soot, which causes wear & oil thickening.
- Higher TBN reduces acid formation, corrosion and sludge which cause components corrosion and wear.
- Reduces combustion acids from the use of exhaust gas re circulation which result in corrosion & short oil life
- Ensuring high level of protection requiring low emission and severe duty engine .