HI-POWER 20W-50 API CK4 is a new technology, Semi synthetic, heavy duty diesel engine lubricant designed to meet the increasing demands of low-emissions vehicles. Growing engine and exhaust system complexity to meet ever- tighter emissions legislation, such as Euro 4, is creating new challenges for vehicle manufactures and prompting a fundamental change in lubrication technology. The incoming Euro 4 emission legislation requires the levels of harmful microscopic particulates and nitro us oxides (NOX) emitted from a vehicle to be significantly reduced. By October 2005, all new on highway heavy duty vehicles must meet the standard and most will be fitted with either a diesel particulate filter (DPE) or selective catalytic reduction device (SCR).
- Superb protection for Euro 3, Euro 4(ACEA E7) & Euro 5 engine.
- Exceeds latest industry & OEM standards (API CI-4).
- Feasible for long haul and mixed vehicle fleets.
- Increases oil life, wear protection and soot – dispersancy.
- Meet the US 2002 and Euro 3 & 4 emissions legislation.
- Reduces contamination by soot, which causes wear & oil thickening.
- Reduces acid formation corrosion and sludge which leads to components corrosion & wear.
- Lower down combustion acids from the use of exhaust gas re circulation which results in corrosion & short oil life.
- Superb anti –foam performance important for engine oil use as hydraulic fluid in the fuel injection engine (for the purpose of reducing weight).
- Exceeds the ACEA E5, E7 limit of ring water.
- Provides superb wear protection with low emission especially with heavy duty engines.
- Highly recommended for American and European engines from Cummins and Mack.
There are no reviews yet.